Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Reunion













Here is the highlights of the family reunion. With pictures of course. Camping at Cherry Hill was fun. All the kids did well together. Boating was one of my favorite things to do. Thanks Mel and Cinda for bringing the boat! Lagoon was Lagoon. Carla and Brian stayed in the lazy river for about two hours. That would be too much excitement for me. Cinda got stuck there for the same amount of time, but Preston feel asleep on her. Everyone had fun going on the rides. Grandma enjoyed watching the great grandkids having fun. July fourth we went to Park City. We all went down the Alpine slide and A few of us adults went down the zip line. The Alpine slide is soo much fun. Dustin and I raced. He left before I did but it didn't take long to catch up and pas him. He did have Kaylie so it might not have been a fair race. We raced again on the zip line. He left way before I did, but I caught up to him again and passed him. He was surprised! Its not to hard to fly down the mountain when you can curl up into a ball.
The update is quick and messy, one of these days I'll figure it out. Dallin and Jen Cinda will have to tell me how to add you back to my list. I missed a dash and got someone's blog I didn't know. I'll get you on there next time I update.
TTFN
Carie